Friday, January 8, 2010

happy year!

2010 is coming along very nicely. i was blessed to be a part of one of the most amazing gatherings of my life on new years eve -- my heart still sings from it. it was very overwhelming in the most amazing way -- the company, the setting, the hugs!, the atmosphere, the music ... the sequins ... i could go on and on.


earlier today a good friend asked me what i'm up this new year and my answer was basically nothing. i don't know if it's a positive thing or not but right now i've decided that i'm happy just as i am. i embody simplicity right now: i'm working a couple days a week with good people, i have a ton of free time to surf, cook, hang with friends, take photos and start projects ... i don't know that i'm moving anywhere specifically, but i'm okay with that for the moment. it's challenging to just simply be happy i think. as silly as it sounds it's a struggle to just sit back and enjoy - without worrying about the future and progress and ... blah blah blah. it's strange, i've stopped pushing so hard for things to happen - but i think the positivity that's taking over is moving me along as much as ever. good things are swirling around in the atmosphere, on their way to me and my loved ones...


i love my new community, the sunsets of the new year have all been amazing, i have a new warm 4:3 wetsuit, i found disney scene it at the thrift store for $4, i painted my studio a lovely shade of blue, i'm coming up on 2 years presence with a lovely boy, i have photo and video and cooking projects galore (all for a good cause) ... to sum it up once again i'm overwhelmed with goodness ... and i'm sticking with that this year.

0 comments: