Thursday, January 21, 2010

blissed out.

i have just experienced some the 7 most amazing days of my life.


an amazing friend is something to be so grateful for in any circumstance ... but to discover a new one from the first moment you meet them is really quite magical. to discover 2 or 3 or even more is a little overwhelming.


and to have 7 full days to just enjoy their pure, genuine company is one of the most amazing experiences you can ever have.


the first day hanging out with these people i witnessed a sight i have never seen before. while all bonding in the water on our boards i looked up to discover the sun with a full circle of a rainbow enclosing it. it was an amazing sight and now that i think of it so appropriate for the week. whatever path we are all on in our own lives we can always come together to create something so beautiful and so connected ... as beautiful as the different colored rings of the everlasting round rainbow circle i was lucky enough to see.


as i type i tear up, smile, and burst into laugher (into laugh, according to marie) while thinking about this week. it was definitely amazing in so many ways, i really felt that this week i no doubt experienced true bliss. watching a friend sing an amazing song, laughing until your face hurts, surfing all day, spooning, cooking, bonding ... making pacts. so utterly beautiful.


this last week has convinced me that although i'm not sure where i'm going that my life is on the right path. a friend posted a great quote:


"coincidences are life's way of teeling us we are on the perfect path".


and i think that is so amazing. the fact that i even got to meet some of these people blow my mind ... i can't imagine what life would be like without them after knowing them just a couple months, much less a couple days! we were meant to cross paths and it IS perfect.


this morning, thanks to my dear friend conor, i was able to make some important choices about where my life is going to go this year. i can't wait ... and i can't wait to make a beautiful rainbow circle again with all my new 'forever friends'.


love to you all so much.




3 comments:

SuzieQ said...

beautiful blog

we really all do need each other ;

it sounds as if you've made some lifelong friends

journey onward

Marie said...

I feel the same as you. This is so crazy to think we only met in september and that now, I know I could not imagine my life without a little Lisa in it . ( or with?haha) Those few days spent with you all were amazing. Sometimes, you imagine how a trip is going to be, if you are going to have fun....this weekend blew my mind! It was perfect!! Thanks to all of you.

Much love

Kassandra said...

You have me tearing up and bursting with love and I don't even know you. ;-) I'm so happy you got to meet and spend time with my little brother x